Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Masterpiece Soundwave

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Masterpiece Soundwave

Postby perceptor » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:16 am

The 2013 Section has been updated with a high rez photo gallery for one of the year's best Transformers toys: Masterpiece Soundwave. Really it's 6 Masterpiece toys in one, when you note that it comes with highly detailed versions of Rumble, Ravage, Frenzy, Laserbeak and Buzzsaw, each worthy of the "Masterpiece" name as well as every accessory you could want in a Soundwave toy. Here's hoping Santa left one of these beauties under your tree this year!
Attachments
DSC02058-53840-1300-1300-90-wm-left_top-100-Unicroncomwatermarkpng.jpg
DSC02171.JPG
DSC02181.JPG
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave

Postby Black Starscream » Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:26 am

Still sad I never found one. Feels like his run was really limited. Preordered MP Soundblaster as a mild compensation, but I wish TRU and Hasbro could at least make a second run. (Also I for one love the yellow eyes.)
Black Starscream

Re: Masterpiece Soundwave

Postby Lynaxx Pax » Sun Dec 29, 2013 3:32 pm

He's still out on bigbadtoystore for 200
Lynaxx Pax

Return to Transformers News