Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Kre-O and Movie Advanced TF Sub-Lines Added to 2014

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Kre-O and Movie Advanced TF Sub-Lines Added to 2014

Postby perceptor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:00 am

A few new additions have been made to the 2014 Transformers Section.

* Rumored to have been discontinued, the 2014 Kre-O line will in fact, be a ToysRUs Exclusive. Toy photos from ToyFair are available within the individual character pages of the Kre-O Section. Unfortunately, Hasbro has not released publicity stills of this line yet.

* Takara's Movie Advanced line has been added to 2014, with all known photos of figures...

* Update ... Also added several new photos of Construct Bots ~scout class, Grimlock, Slug, Strafe, Scorn and Slash...
Attachments
DSC03548.JPG
AD16a-54891-1300-1300-90-wm-left_top-100-Unicroncomwatermarkpng.png
kreo.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Kre-O and Movie Advanced TF Sub-Lines Added to 2014

Postby Black Starscream » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Really not a fan of Kreo but I might just want that Slipstream. Still, hesitant due to how bad Kreo is with having the right parts
Black Starscream

Re: Kre-O and Movie Advanced TF Sub-Lines Added to 2014

Postby perceptor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:18 pm

Black Starscream wrote:Really not a fan of Kreo but I might just want that Slipstream. Still, hesitant due to how bad Kreo is with having the right parts

and actually, Hasbro is naming it "Slipstrike" for some strange reason. ...But I guess it'll always seem like Slipstream to you and me ;)
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News