Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Large BotCon update! EIGHT more guests all announced at once

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Large BotCon update! EIGHT more guests all announced at once

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:34 pm

This just in. BotCon.com has been updated with a huge addition to its special guest roster. A whopping EIGHT guests have all been revealed at the same time. They are voice actors Steve Blum, Parvesh Cheena, Elán Garfias, Jason Marsden, and Shannon McKain, as well as supervising producer Brian Hohlfeld, story editor Nicole Dubuc, and story editor Nicole Dubuc. That's right. The Rescue Bots cast and crew are back, for another round of BotCon goodness two years in a row! Through the space bridge for the details.

Returning to BotCon this year is the cast and crew of the very popular kids show, Transformers: Rescue Bots! Be there on Saturday for a great Q&A panel featuring the voice talents of Steve Blum (Heatwave), Parvesh Cheena (Blades), Jason Marsden (Kade Burns), Shannon McKain (Graham Burns), and Elan Garfias (Cody Burns). Also on hand will be Rescue Bots creators Brian Hohlfeld and Nicole Dubuc along with story editor Greg Johnson. After the panel there will also be an autograph session. We will have details on that soon.

Image BRIAN HOHLFELD is the Supervising producer/co-creator of "Rescue Bots". He also wrote the movie "He said, She said" and has worked extensively on the "Winnie the Pooh" franchise.

Image NICOLE DUBUC is the Story editor/co-creator of "Rescue Bots". Having started out as a child actor, Nicole began a career writing for children's television with credits on "Kim Possible", "Transformers Prime" and of course, "Rescue Bots"!

Image GREG JOHNSON is a Story editor for "Rescue Bots". Long time Transformers fans will note that before "Rescue Bots", Greg wrote four episodes of "Beast Wars". Since then his writing has included "Ultimate Avengers", "G.I. Joe Renegades" and "Rescue Bots".

Image STEVE BLUM has voiced hundreds of amazing characters and is most well known to Transformers fans as Starscream from "Transformers Prime" and Heatwave from "Rescue Bots".

Image PARVESH CHEENA recently starred in NBC's "Outsourced" as the lovable Gupta and is currently the voice of the aerial bot Blades on "Rescue Bots".

Image ELAN GARFIAS provides the voice for the youngest of the Burns siblings, Cody Burns, a young but already skilled Rescue worker on "Rescue Bots".

Image JASON MARSDEN has done a variety of voice over work, including voicing Duke from "G.I. Joe Renegades", and currently can be heard on "Rescue Bots" as the ill-tempered Kade Burns, older brother to Cody.

Image SHANNON McKAIN has appeared on "CSI", "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" but to Transformers fans, he's the voice of the Rescue worker Graham Burns on "Rescue Bots".
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News