Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

AoE Dinobots!

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

AoE Dinobots!

Postby perceptor » Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 am

Making our way to sunny California, home to Botcon 2014... As we make our way, thought we'd roll out another round of high-rez photo galleries. This time, you will find in the Age of Extinction section of 2014 Transformers, the Generations Deluxe Dinobots:
STRAFE, SCORN, SLASH, along with the previously previewed - SLUG.

I've also added toy listings and Hasbro publicity photos for many of the newest reveals such as Generations Deluxe Hot Shot, Bumblebee and Snarl, and Voyagers Slog and Drift...

Stay tuned! It's gonna be a busy and exciting weekend as Transformers Age of Extinction news, images and commentary rolls in from Botcon!
Attachments
strafe.jpg
scorn.jpg
slash.jpg
dinobots.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: AoE Dinobots!

Postby BumblebeeDOTM » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:08 pm

I'm liking the Dinobots we have so far. Slash and Leader Class Grimlock have their flaws, but they aren't too bad. However, Voyager Class Grimlock, Slug, Scorn, and Strafe all look great, and I'm very happy with the one Dinobot I own (Voyager Grimlock).
BumblebeeDOTM

Return to Transformers News