Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Hasbro Reveals Robots In Disguise Toys at SDCC!

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Hasbro Reveals Robots In Disguise Toys at SDCC!

Postby perceptor » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Many, reveals just in from San Diego ComicCon 2014! This is the first of several updates we'll be making through the night. First up toys from the new Transformers Robots in Disguise television series, which is scheduled to debut this next spring on HUB Network. All new character pages have been created in the 2015 Transformers Section for each of the following:

Hyperchange: Bumblebee - not sure about exact price-point, but guessing it's smaller than Deluxe, bigger than One-Step Changer.
Legion: Marks the return of Cyberverse scale! (Yeah!) Optimus Prime and what appears to be the newest member of the Autobot team: Strongarm.
One-Step Changers: Sideswipe and Underbite.
And last but not least a price point we haven't seen before:
Warriors: is this just a new name for deluxe? We'll see. Bumblebee.

I have also added screen captures from the all-new teaser trailer from the upcoming show, for each character's individual character page. Enjoy and stay tuned. More to come!
Attachments
1stepUnderbite.jpg
1StepSideswipe.jpg
hyperBB.jpg
strongarm.jpg
legionOP.jpg
warriorsBB.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Hasbro Reveals Robots In Disguise Toys at SDCC!

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:45 pm

Yes, Warriors class is the new Deluxe class.

And Strongarm is the by the book Elite Guard cadet, and is also a FEMALE! :D

Underbite is a new Decepticon Bumblebee's team encounters on Earth.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby BumblebeeDOTM » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:27 pm

I'm liking the Legion Class figures. Deluxe/Warrior Class Bumblebee looks nice, excluding the back-kibble on the leg.
BumblebeeDOTM

Postby buccinator » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Strongarm is a Female????? Crazy! Awesome. But crazy. If that proves to be true, I'm going to give a huge thumbs up to Hasbro for breaking down the gender stereotypes! She's blue. Has the word "strong" in the name, and doesn't walk around on high heels or have robo-lipstick. Not necessary. I love what Hasbro is doing here. Bravo Hasbro if so, another strong kick arse fem-bot in the mix like TF:Prime Arcee. Here's hoping.

It was interesting hearing fan response on FB, there were quite a lot of highly positive or highly negative things posted. One of my favorite responses came from Simon Trent who said:

"So tired of everyone hating new things, it's not meant for you old pieces of crap yelling for G1 G1 G1, it's meant for kids, KIDS! My son has loved everything from G1 - Beast hunters and in that aspect Hasbro is doing great! Keeping TF alive and bringing in new fans. I love G1 but nothing will bring it back. It's just a memory. Deal with it!"

I think that's well put Simon!
Carpe Diem
buccinator

Postby CYLON (13) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:05 am

Loving 'Bee's new vehicle design! So cool! Is that a new mold for him? Nice!
"I will move away from here, you wont be afraid of fear" Nirvana
CYLON (13)

Postby Linkin Pax » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:32 pm

bees new design reminds me of prime wheeljack
Linkin Pax

Return to Transformers News