Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Anyone know anything about this

TF1, ROTF, DOTM

Anyone know anything about this

Postby Wing Saber » Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:33 am

I haven't been keeping up with Transformers news for a while, but the other day I was checking out the Wikipedia page for the Transformers films and I noticed this little tidbit:

In May 2015, Deadline reported that Robert Kirkman, Zak Penn, Art Marcum, Matt Holloway, Jeff Pinkner, Andrew Barrer, Gabrial Ferrari, Christina Hodson, Lindsey Beer, Ken Nolan, Geneva Robertson-Dworet, and Steven DeKnight will write spin-offs, potentially titled Beast Wars and Transformers One and sequels for the franchise

I was wondering if this has come up on this website or if any other details about this are known?
Wing Saber

Re: Anyone know anything about this

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:30 am

Its been going around on some of the other sites, not sure if its been here or not, hard to find news here sometimes because of the new facebook post thing.

most of the time wikipedia notes its sources so all you gotta do is follow the wikipedia source to the original link, which will be all that most people have on it anyway.
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Agent X » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:54 pm

It has come and passed. The Writing Room was concluded several months ago after planing out the films for the next 10ish years.

Also I think most of the post regarding this were Unicron.com facebook page only posts.
Immaturity is shown by not trying to understand others, but by judging others.
Agent X

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:18 pm

Agent X wrote:Also I think most of the post regarding this were Unicron.com facebook page only posts.

I didn't realize that was a thing that was happening. I guess that explains the lack of news here lately.
Wing Saber

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:27 pm

Wing Saber wrote:
Agent X wrote:Also I think most of the post regarding this were Unicron.com facebook page only posts.

I didn't realize that was a thing that was happening. I guess that explains the lack of news here lately.
Yes, the majority of news is now posted via the site's Facebook news feed, but it all still shows up on the site's main page like all news posts do.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby art » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:49 pm

That's why the forum is dead. Now I know the answer!
art

Return to Transformers - Movie Discussion