Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Is this forum dead?

Non-TF related Conversations

Is this forum dead?

Postby OptimusPhillip » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:30 pm

Literally, all I see on this site now is just ad spamming. It'd be really sad if this community died. If anyone else is still here, please respond.
Check me out on YouTube! I'm primarily a toy reviewer, but don't be surprised when a movie review or any other random video crops up.
https://www.youtube.com/user/OptimusPhillip
OptimusPhillip

Re: Is this forum dead?

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 pm

I still post news every now and then, and continue to keep an eye on this forum (hence how the spammers keep getting excised), but the majority of this site's activity has all been focused into the Unicron.com Facebook, per the wishes of the higher ups, as that's where this site gets its highest amount of hit traffic (the news I post in this forum likewise gets mirrored on the Facebook page in addition to the homepage).

I've recently taken further steps to counter the spammers by once again changing the registration questions, and it seems to have helped a bit.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:59 pm

im more active here than on facebook, I barely go over there anymore since they shut down all the coolest facebook games lately I played :(
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Transformator » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:24 pm

Hey, I've registered recently and I haven't checked the dates of recent posts before... I've been reading this forum for two days now and... yeah, I can see a lot of valuable content here, but unfortunately it looks like it's more dead than alive :<

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
enacom
Last edited by Transformator on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions. Dalai Lama
Transformator

Postby Wing Saber » Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:09 pm

It's pretty dead. I still stop on once every few months, but there's just not enough content anymore to warrant visiting more frequently
Wing Saber

Postby art » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:48 pm

I think so, all the posts are now published on fb group.
art

Postby sand » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:55 am

I do not think that the forum is dead! New posts appear regulary, of course maybe not so often anymore but still.
sand

Return to Open Forum