Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

RARE/one-of-a-kind TF items to be at Pete's Robot Convention

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

RARE/one-of-a-kind TF items to be at Pete's Robot Convention

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:44 pm

As is now known, the official Transformers fan convention, BotCon, is no more, having come to its official end in 2016. However, while Hasbro plans to continue the summer media event through its upcoming Hascon, former BotCon organizer Pete Sinclair is creating a spiritual successor to BotCon in the form of the unofficial Pete's Robot Convention, which will be held in Cincinnati, Ohio on June 23-24, 2017.

And now, the Pete's Robot Convention Facebook has updated with the announcement of several extremely rare and one-of-a-kind Transformers items to be on display at the convention, many of which never saw release in any official market. Below is a reposting of the announcement.

Following up on last Friday's preview announcement, here is the list of the main lineup of rare and one-of-a-kind items that will be on display at Pete's Robot Convention. However, this is still just a partial list. There will be tons of amazing items on display (and of course other great items for sale), so make sure you pre-register today for the show!

https://petesrobocon.com/pre-registration

Stay Tuned as we will have another announcement regarding some other amazing items that will be displayed, showcased during one of our featured panels and that will be up for raffle on Saturday (Raffle tickets are included with pre-registration and will also be available for purchase.) There have never been raffle items quite like this!

See you June 23-24 at Pete's Robot Convention!

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News