Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Pete's Robot Convention - full schedule and panel sneak peek

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Pete's Robot Convention - full schedule and panel sneak peek

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 30, 2017 2:19 pm

Pete's Robot Convention (the smaller-scaled spiritual successor to BotCon, hosted by Pete Sinclair) has announced on its Facebook the full lineup of the convention's schedule of events, complete with descriptions of each panel. Plus, they have also provided a sneak preview at what is to come for the Saturday afternoon panel that with dive into all sorts of behind-the-scenes goodies from Fun Publications's former Transformers Collectors Club. Below is a copy of the original announcement post.

https://www.facebook.com/PetesRoboCon/posts/455385788138646

We are a little less than month away from the start of Pete's Robot Convention, a show focused on all things ROBOTS, including Transformers, Voltron, Robotech, Power Rangers and more! We have released both the schedule and the line up of panels for both Friday (pre-registrants) and Saturday (pre-registrants and general admission). Speaking of pre-registering, please note there is now a Kids 12 & under option for only $49.75. The deadline for registering as an adult ($59.75) or as a child is June 9th so order yours today before it is too late! (Visit https://www.petesrobocon.com/pre-registration to see what is included with your preregistration package!)

Can't make it for both days? Great news! At-the-door admission is available for only $10 for Adults and Teens, Kids 12 & under are free! That's a right, a family of 4 could attend all day for JUST $20! A showroom full of thousands of robot toys for sale (check out our complete Vendor list now at https://www.petesrobocon.com/vendors), artists Alex Milne, Josh Perez and Robby Musso, a display of rare and hard to find Transformers items, panels for both adults and kids, FREE caricatures and face painting for kids 12 & under, Cosplayers such as Joe Colton and a newly added Recycled Robots building workshop, all of this will be available on Saturday!*

Speaking of panels, we are excited to give you a sneak peek at our featured Saturday afternoon panel, a very cool behind the scenes look at the making of a convention boxed set! Check out these never before scene images of concepts that were either pitched or were very close to making it as BotCon Convention exclusives in 2011! Wanna see all the rest? (And there were a LOT more!) Make sure you are at Pete's Robot Convention this June 23-24 at the Cincinnati Marriott at Rivercenter!

* Please visit PetesRoboCon.com for complete details

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Return to Transformers News