Unicron.com: Transformers Collector Resource
Welcome to our forum! Login and introduce yourself!
-Lukis Bros & the Unicron.com community
(This message will self destruct once logged in.  :)

Transformers Hall of Fame 2017 - VOTE NOW

This forum is the news engine for Unicron.com. All of the topics in this forum will also show up on the main page as news posts. Registered Users can reply to topics, but not create new ones. If you are looking to help us out with a News Tip, please check out the sub-forum "News Tips & Rumors."

Transformers Hall of Fame 2017 - VOTE NOW

Postby perceptor » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:02 pm

Hasbro wants to hear from you - the visitors of unicron.com, please cast your vote in each of these 3 categories in the the comments section below. Additional info provided by Hasbro PR! For a complete listing of 2017 Transformers, see our 2017 Section
http://www2.unicron.com/2017-transformers.html

It’s that time again to make your voice heard in the Transformers Hall of Fame vote for 2017! Hasbro is asking fans to help nominate inductees into the Transformers Hall of Fame within three categories. The categories are:

· FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS CHARACTER (Fictional Robot Character)
· FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS MOVIE CHARACTER (Fictional Robot Character)
· 2017 TRANSFORMERS HASBRO TOY OF THE YEAR (Fictional Robot Character)

As you know, no characters who have already been inducted within the ‘Favorite Character’ category will be considered for nomination. In a fun twist this year, in celebration of the release of Transformers: The Last Knight and the 10 year anniversary of the film franchise, any character that appears in the films is eligible for nomination in the ‘Favorite Movie Character’ category regardless of their nomination or induction previously (if Megatron can win for G1 and Beast Wars, it is only fair!). A list of inducted characters can be found below.

The new category ‘2017 Transformers Toy of the Year’ is being introduced to provide fans an opportunity to share their passion for the figures that have been the heartbeat of the brand for over 30 years. This new category is meant to celebrate the new product within the calendar year and the ongoing efforts of the Hasbro Transformers team to fulfill the desires of our many fans around the world with innovative and exciting toys. All nominations for this category must be toys newly released by Hasbro in 2017 and can include figures that are yet to hit shelves in the calendar year, but have been announced.

Winners of the final polling will be announced at HASCON, the official Hasbro Fanmily Event (September 8-10th in Providence, RI), during the Transformers Hall of Fame Dinner Event on Friday the 8th! (PR to modify as needed)

As a reminder, below are the characters and people who have already been inducted into the Hall of Fame.
Fictional Character Inductees: Arcee* (Class of 2014), Bumblebee (2010), Dinobot* (2010), Grimlock (2012), Ironhide (2011), Jazz (2012), Megatron (2010), Megatron – Beast Wars* (2013), Optimus Prime (2010), Predaking (2015), Prowl (2015), Ratchet (2011), Rodimus* (2014), Shockwave (2012), Soundwave (2011), Starscream (2010), Ultra Magnus* (2013), Waspinator* (2011), Wheeljack* (2012), Optimus Primal (2016), Cosmos (2016) *indicates fan-voted inductee

Human Inductees:
Michael Bay (Class of 2011), Bob Budiansky (2010), Stan Bush (2014), Peter Cullen (2010), Vince DiCola (2015), Simon Furman (2012), Yoke Hideaki (2010), Chris Latta (2012), Kojin Ohno (2010), Steven Spielberg (2011), Frank Welker (2015),Weird Al Yankovic (2016), David Kaye (2016), Judd Nelson (2016)
Attachments
hof-banner.jpg
Perceptor's thirst for knowledge is unquenchable. He will seek it to the exclusion of all else.<br>
perceptor
Site Admin

Re: Transformers Hall of Fame 2017 - VOTE NOW

Postby Sabrblade » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:48 pm

How many of each category are we voting for?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

If it's only one per category (as it seems to be on Facebook), here's my votes:

Character:
Cheetor (Beast Era)

Movie character:
Laserbeak (DOTM)

2017 Hasbro toy:
No vote (I can't give a vote to this category since I haven't really been buying the Hasbro toys that have come out this year.)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.” -- C.S. Lewis
Sabrblade
Site Admin

Postby cyberwuss » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Character:

Lugnut (animated)

Movie character:

The Fallen (ROTF)

2017 Hasbro toy:

TLK Voyager Optimus Prime
The coward desires revenge but being afraid to die, he looks to others, maybe to the government of the day, to do the work of defense for him.
cyberwuss

Postby Unicron fan » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:07 pm

Favorite Character:

Unicron.

Favorite Movie character:

Unicron (yes, I know not much has been seen of him yet, but still I am voting for him).

Favorite 2017 Transformers Toy:

Barricade (not many toys in my area).
Unicron fan

Postby Wing Saber » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:44 pm

Favorite Character: Vector Prime

Favorite Movie Character: Sentinel Prime

I guess I just like former Primes
Wing Saber

Return to Transformers News